- This event has passed.
Training Workshop for the Teaching of ‘An Introduction to the Philosophy of the Human Person’ (A Senior High Core Subject)
July 19, 2018 - July 21, 2018P5,000
The Training Workshop for the Teaching of ‘Introduction to the Philosophy of the Human Person’ is given 12 credit units by the CPD Council of PRC. Accreditation No. 2017-040-915.
To be conducted by a team of philosophy professors led by:
Dr. Napoleon M. Mabaquiao, Jr.
* Author of Making Life Worth Living: An Introduction to the Philosophy of the Human Person
* Professor and Former Chair, Department of Philosophy, De La Salle University-Manila
* Former Associate Professor, Department of Philosophy, University of the Philippines-Diliman
* Discuss life’s big questions in plain language.
* Simplify complex philosophical concepts.
* Explain the differences among philosophical views analytically.
* Present the different lessons systematically.
* Foster lively philosophical interactions in class.
* Situate philosophical inquiries in concrete life experiences.
* Broaden students’ perspectives through various activities.
For more inquiries:
Phone: +63 (2) 4263801
Event Page: philosophers.ph/humanperson